You’ve looked at our website and found out all about what we have to offer and now we would like to introduce you to the owner of Banks’ Business Solutions – Sarah Banks
1. What would you be doing if you weren’t running Banks’ Business Solutions?
I would probably still be working at the University of Nottingham as an adminstrator and coming home stressed from the commute to work!
2. What is one word you would use to describe yourself as a child?
3. How do you relax?
I go for walks (am trying to run), take a weekly yoga class and read.
4. If you were to tell one person “Thank You” for helping me become the person I am today, who would it be and what did they do?
It would be my husband, he has always supported me, believed in me and put up with my constant ideas. We’ve been together for 10 years and I’ve grown and changed so much thanks to him.
5. When are you the happiest?
When I am in North Wales with my family
6. What quality in you would you hate to see emulated in your children?
My worrying and perfectionism – everything has to be just right and I will worry about it for a long time to ensure it is.
7. What would you most regret not having done by the end of your life?
Travelling – I’ve only seen a very small part of the world so far and am looking forward to seeing a lot more of it with my family in the future
8. What characteristic do you most admire in others?
Honesty – I would much prefer people be honest with me than hide behind lies
9. What one memory do you most treasure?
The birth of my daughters
10. What super power would you like to have?
The ability to freeze time so that I can just stand still and take a breath
11. What would a “perfect” day look like for you?
Waking up with my family around me, pancakes for breakfast and a lovely day in the countryside or on a beach relaxing and playing together
12. What’s the most important lesson you’ve learned in the last year?
That everyone is struggling in their own way and that you should never be envious of others
13. What is your favourite film?
14. What was your first job?
I was an office assistant on Saturdays for an insurance brokers