Have you started to think about GDPR and how it will affect your business?
Are you overwhelmed by it all?
Does it all seem a bit complicated?
Our GDPR Preparation Service is here to provide you with clarity and help you to understand what you need to do.
Working with us will help you to fully understand the data you hold, where it is located, if you have the consent you need and the next steps you need to take will not only reduce your stress, but it will also give you time to focus on your business.
So what is GDPR?
GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation and is essentially an update the current Data Protection Act (DPA) which is now 20 years old.
You can find out more about GDPR on the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office) website – https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr
How can we help you prepare?
Our GDPR Preparation Service is designed to help you understand the data that you hold, how it is collected and stored, who has access to it and whether or not you need to review the consent you have for the data you collect.
Essentially we will be doing the following to assist you in preparing for GDPR:
- Evaluating the data you have
- Identifying where that data is held – both physically on devices and in the cloud by providing you with a single document confirming data locations and security details for the systems you use (where these are available)
- Reviewing your trail of consent
At the end of working with us you will have a document that maps out all of this for you as well as further information on how to use this information to inform your policies and procedures going forward.
We will even make getting your policies and procedures in place easy for you by referring you onto KoffeeKlatch who can support you this part of the process.
I have been working with Sarah to make sure that my small company is GDPR compliant, and I can honestly say that I couldn’t have done it without her! She was extremely helpful, professional, detailed, always available, and very knowledgeable. Working through all the GDPR requirements on my own was a bit overwhelming, Sarah on the other hand made everything very clear to understand. I needed someone to take the reins and walk me through everything I needed to do for GDPR, and Sarah did just that – she is amazing! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for GDPR help.
I’m ready to get some support with GDPR
We offer two options for our GDPR Preparation Service as well our standalone WordPress website review – it really depends on where you are in the process now as to which is best for you and if you aren’t sure please contact us so that we can discuss the options with you.
Would you like to ensure that your website is ready for GDPR, as well as having someone check over the site security for you so that you can have peace of mind that your site meets legal requirements and is as safe as possible?
You would? Then our WordPress review is just what you need. We will give you a report on the status of your site as well as clear actions that you can take to improve site security and meet your legal requirements as a business owner.
What will we check…
- Who your hosting provider and if they are compliant
- If your site is using the latest version of WordPress, Themes and Plugins
- If your site is being backed up regularly
- What security is in place on your site
- If your site has the required legal documents for GDPR and Cookie Law compliance
- Check any opt-in or contact forms for compliance
Investment – £50.00 one off fee
GDPR Planning Call
A 1.5 hour call to discuss where you are in your GDPR preparation and to answer key questions about the data that you hold.
At the end of the call you will be sent a document that summarises the basics of the data you hold so that you can move forward with your preparation.
Investment – £95.00 one off fee
Our full GDPR Preparation Service – this service is for up to 8 hours work but can be extended if your business requires further time due to the amount/complexity of the data that you hold.
- 1 hour call to discuss where you are in your GDPR preparation and to answer key questions about the data that you hold.
- Research into the systems to identify where they are located and the security they have in place
- Full review of your business touch points to identify where data is collected and what consent is provided
- Recommendations on next steps for your business
- A data audit spreadsheet and next steps document
Investment – £75.00 per hour
Ready to work with us?
Contact us today so that we can begin to get ready for GDPR together.
Disclaimer: The support offer by Banks’ Business Solutions is purely administrative to help you understand the data that you hold and where it is stored. At the end of this you are not compliant for GDPR as there are further steps you will need to take to ensure that your policies and procedures are correct. Banks’ Business Solutions can’t provide support with this as we are not qualified to do so but we would be happy to refer you onto someone who can support you further with the next steps